Have you ever wondered: what’s playing rugby like in Nepal?
Sign up to our philanthropic trip to Nepal in association with Tracing Nepal, where we will be working with charities but also teaching, training and playing rugby.
Some key facts about this brand new Tracing Nepal x Cause of Rugby experience:
- 11 Days in Nepal (APRIL 4 – APRIL 14)
- Leg 1 – Rugby 101 : Introducing rugby to students of CYF
- Leg 2 – The Game : CoR team play a game with a local Kathmandu team and explore the city by taking up ‘The Kathmandu Race’
- Leg 3 – Bad Ass Borderlands : Canyoning, Rafting and Hiking to build on the thriving team spirit!
- Nepali New Years Eve in Nepal
- £460 per person for ten days (includes internal travel, accommodation and food)
- Excludes: International air travel, travel insurance.
For more information, please contact get in touch with us or Tracing Nepal – tracingnepal(@)lexlimbu.com
Get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org